Mario's Wacky Day Mario's Wacky Day

I kinda feel like Luigi didn't really contribute to the flow of the movie. That and the humor, beyond Mario getting chased by a Bullet Bill could of been a bit more eventful.

On a more technical note, work on your smoothness in movement.

Good attempt! Please keep trying.

UTPComix responds:

Yeah, I kinda felt Luigi didn't add anything as well.

Dodo's feeding procces Dodo's feeding procces

It's pretty okay. It's just missing bells and whistles at this point. Also, the dodo could be animated a bit smoother. Overall, good show.

TheRedFuzzyDodo responds:

Thanks a lot man.I agree with the dodo point but what do u mean by bells and whitles?

Evil Pig 12 Evil Pig 12

I'm gonna be honest here. Most of the stuff you release is the same stuff. This is showing something in terms of improvement, but your weakest point, I feel, is that most of this could use some serious work in terms of fluid animation. I don't really understand the humor either.

I like the idea you have going on with the compilation of random scenes. You just need to work on polishing and adding detail a lot.

I feel like you have a lot of potential here. Please keep trying.

TOAST TOAST

I did like the ending. The burning sounds didn't exactly feel like they matched up with a toaster toasting toast, but other than that, good job!

ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD - AFTER THE GAME ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD - AFTER THE GAME

This is absolutely amazing. Please make more :D

How to Face Your Fears How to Face Your Fears

Not a bad start. The animation could be more fluid in some areas. Microphone sounds was a little fuzzy. Could of been a little longer.

Other than that, great beginning animation.

Blue And Orange - A short intro Blue And Orange - A short intro

It's an okay intro, but this doesn't feel complete. Good job so far, though.

TeamSonic AllMaXMotionAdventure Episode 1 From The Beginning TeamSonic AllMaXMotionAdventure Episode 1 From The Beginning

I'll give ya what I did because it seems like you put legit work into this. But the animation is cheesy and the audio work is very scratchy and too loud in some spots.

SonicMaDMaXMiX responds:

well!!!yeah!!!sorry about that.really!!!

but how did you like my episode

Samus RAGEQUITS Metroid Samus RAGEQUITS Metroid

Good job on the animation style and sticking with pixelated imagery. You should make more :D

Transformers 6 the Quest for more Money! Transformers 6 the Quest for more Money!

Good job! The faces could of been more animated, though.