Mario's Wacky Day Mario's Wacky Day

I kinda feel like Luigi didn't really contribute to the flow of the movie. That and the humor, beyond Mario getting chased by a Bullet Bill could of been a bit more eventful.

On a more technical note, work on your smoothness in movement.

Good attempt! Please keep trying.

UTPComix responds:

Yeah, I kinda felt Luigi didn't add anything as well.

Dodo's feeding procces Dodo's feeding procces

It's pretty okay. It's just missing bells and whistles at this point. Also, the dodo could be animated a bit smoother. Overall, good show.

TheRedFuzzyDodo responds:

Thanks a lot man.I agree with the dodo point but what do u mean by bells and whitles?

Evil Pig 12 Evil Pig 12

I'm gonna be honest here. Most of the stuff you release is the same stuff. This is showing something in terms of improvement, but your weakest point, I feel, is that most of this could use some serious work in terms of fluid animation. I don't really understand the humor either.

I like the idea you have going on with the compilation of random scenes. You just need to work on polishing and adding detail a lot.

I feel like you have a lot of potential here. Please keep trying.

30 seconds is all you got 30 seconds is all you got

If the game could somehow detect when an non-android version was played so the level with the tilt controls could be substituted by something else, I'd be down with it.

ronashshrestha responds:

Yea ...u can use direction keys to move the ball ...

ColourSplash ColourSplash

I couldn't get past the first giant pit. Otherwise, this could be a neat little game.

LinoIten responds:

Thank you for playing the game! Try out using the arrow keys to get past this neat, then it will work

Driving Force 4 Driving Force 4